Swagelok Tube Bending Essentials TrainingCompared to our Seminar Series, this Essential Series course is longer, more in-depth, and includes practical exercises. Choose this class if you would like hands-on, practical experience.
- 4-hour course length
- Topics covered in depth
- Includes a practical project and leak test
- Taught at our location or yours
Contact Us for more information and to register.
Tube Bending Essentials Course ObjectivesThis course will help you if you are looking to:
- Acquire new skills
- Reduce scrap
- Avoid rework
- Improve system performance
- Improve safety
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- How to properly set up and use a hand tube bender.
- Bending terminology.
- The measure-bend method through a variety of hands-on exercises using the Swagelok hand tube bender.
- Tube bending concepts necessary to complete quality 45o, 90o, 180o and offset bends.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved with installation, assembly and maintenance of fluid and gas systems
- 4 hours
Browse Other Topics:
- Essentials: Tube Fitting Installation (Half Day)
- Orbital Weld Training (Half Day / Full Day)
- Tube Fitting Safety Installation Seminar (90 Minutes)
- Safe Valve Selection Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Swagelok VCR® Safety Installation Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Thread Identification Seminar (30 Minutes)