Swagelok Tube Bending Essentials Training
Compared to our Seminar Series, this Essential Series course is longer, more in-depth, and includes practical exercises. Choose this class if you would like hands-on, practical experience.
- 4-hour course length
- Topics covered in depth
- Includes a practical project and leak test
- Taught at our location or yours
Contact Us for more information and to register.
Tube Bending Essentials Course Objectives
This course will help you if you are looking to:
- Acquire new skills
- Reduce scrap
- Avoid rework
- Improve system performance
- Improve safety
Upon completion of this course, you will understand:
- How to properly set up and use a hand tube bender.
- Bending terminology.
- The measure-bend method through a variety of hands-on exercises using the Swagelok hand tube bender.
- Tube bending concepts necessary to complete quality 45o, 90o, 180o and offset bends.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved with installation, assembly and maintenance of fluid and gas systems
Browse Other Topics:
Link Back to Training Home Page