- New employee skills
- Less rework and scrap
- Reduced production time
- Improved quality
- Improved fluid system performance
Tuesday, August 25, 2020 in Phoenix
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Swagelok Southwest Phoenix Office
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.
Note: This class utilizes the Swagelok® M200 Orbital Welding System.
Objective: To gain a basic understanding of orbital welding principles, processes, equipment, weld variables, weld quality, weld schedules and weld fixture set up.
What's included: 8 hours of instruction, orbital weld system, fixtures and consumables to complete all practical projects, student course guide, lunch and snacks, and certificate of completion.
Who should attend: Weld Operators, Technicians, Engineers and QAQC
Course duration: 8 hours
- Introduction to Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
- Introduction to Orbital Welding
- Understanding Orbital Power Supplies
- Shielding/Purge Gas Fundamentals
- Swagelok M200 Power Supply Operation
- Electrode Gap Setting
- Weld Head and Fixture Block Set Up
- Purge Set Up
- Weld Condition Variables and Evaluation of Weld Quality
- Weld Practice on Variety of Tubing Size and Material
- Tube Prep
- Weld Tube to Tube
- Weld Tube to Microfit
- Weld Differential Wall Size
Browse Other Training Topics:
- Tube Fitting Installation and Tube Bending Essentials (Full Day)
- Valve and Hose Essentials Training (Full Day)
- Tube Fitting Installation Seminar (90 Minutes)
- Swagelok VCR® Installation Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Valve Selection and Maintenance Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Regulator Selection Seminar (60 Minutes)
- Thread Identification Seminar (30 Minutes)