High Purity Assembly
We can perform UHP assembly in our Class 100 clean room:
- Projects typically begin with 3-D Computer Aided Design (CAD) of your assembly using SolidWorks.
- Assembly components are procured by our Custom Solutions team. If third-party components are required, these are sourced along with Swagelok components.
- Assemblies are built to precise specifications.
- Completed assemblies are quality inspected, tested and packaged before they are delivered to you.
We also offer General Industrial assemblies and sub-assemblies.
Our services include:
- CAD drawings
- Component sourcing (including parts from other suppliers)
- Bill of materials
- Panel fabrication
- Tube bending
- Fitting assembly
- Orbital welding
- Custom hose assembly
- Helium leak detection
- Custom tagging and labeling
- Professional packaging and delivery
- Other requirements you specify
Return to the Custom Solutions Home Page