Join us for a day of fluid systems installation training in Tucson. Led by a Swagelok® certified instructor. This training seminar includes all the materials you will need to pull up fittings, bend tubing, and more. Lunch is included. A certificate of completion will be provided to each student and training handbooks are yours to keep.
Thurs., April 9 in Tucson sorry sold out
We are sorry: we have reached max capacity and registration for this event has closed. Please email Karen.Polen@Swagelok.com if you would like to be notified about the next Swagelok training class opportunity. Thank you.
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Where: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
7051 S. Tucson Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85756
||Course Instructor: Daniel Gibbs. Daniel leads hands on training programs for engineers, installers and technicians working in a broad range of industries. He holds a BSME from the University of Akron and is a Swagelok® Certified Instructor.|
What do attendees receive?
- 4 hours of training
- Hands-on exercises (tube fitting installation and tube bending)
- Installation handbooks
- Certificate of completion
What does your company receive?
- More knowledgeable technicians
- Cost savings achieved by less leakage, fewer mistakes, fewer wasted parts, better performance and longer life from your Swagelok fluid system components
- Increased workplace safety