Essentials Training: Tube Fitting Installation and Tube Bending
Join us for a day of comprehensive training where each student assembles their own projects and leak checks them. Taught by a Swagelok® Certified Instructor.
Tues., Apr. 10 in Albuquerque Register
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Swagelok Southwest Albuquerque Office
Thur., May 24 in Phoenix Register
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Swagelok Southwest Phoenix Office
Learn and practice these fabrication skills step by step:
- Tube cutting and deburing
- Tube bending with a hand tube bender
- Measuring and marking techniques
- Tube Fittings installation: bulkheads, tees and elbows
What does your company receive?
- More knowledgeable and experienced technicians
- Cost savings achieved by greater speed, less leakage, fewer mistakes, and fewer wasted parts
- Better performance and longer life from your fittings
- Increased workplace safety
"Thanks for taking the time to put together a very well thought out class, and for helping all levels in the class to come away feeling more prepared to take on their own installations!" - Jonathan L.
Swagelok Essentials Day of Training Agenda:
|8:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon: Swagelok Tube Fitting Installation Essentials
- Properly cut and debur tubing
- Correctly assemble Swagelok tube fittings
- Gauge tube fitting assemblies
- Remake a tube fitting assembly
- Identify thread types and installation practices
- Properly prepare threaded installations
- System assembly and conduct leak test
- Written exam
|12:00 Noon: Lunch Provided
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Swagelok Tube Bending Essentials
- Properly set up and use a hand tube bender
- Learn bending terminology
- Practice the measure-bend method through a variety of hands-on exercises
- Apply tube bending concepts necessary to complete quality 45o, 90o, 180o and offset bends
- System assembly and final evaluation
What do attendees receive?
- 8 hours of training
- Extensive hands-on exercises
- Opportunity to apply learning by completing practical projects during class
- Installation handbooks
- Swagelok® Tube Fitter's Manual
- Student manuals
- Written exam (Tube Fitting Installation Essentials)
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch and snacks
Link back to Training home page