Essentials Training: Tube Fitting Installation and Tube Bending
Join us for a day of hands-on training where each student assembles practical projects, step by step. Taught by a Swagelok® Certified Instructor.
Tues., Nov 13 in Albuquerque RegisterTime: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Swagelok Southwest Albuquerque Office
Thur., Dec 6 in Phoenix RegisterTime: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: Swagelok Southwest Phoenix Office
Learn and practice these fabrication skills step by step:
- Tube cutting and deburring
- Tube bending with a hand tube bender
- Measuring and marking techniques
- Tube Fittings installation: bulkheads, tees and elbows
What does your company receive?
- More knowledgeable and experienced technicians
- Cost savings achieved by greater speed, less leakage, fewer mistakes, and fewer wasted parts
- Better performance and longer life from your fittings
- Increased workplace safety
"Thanks for taking the time to put together a very well thought out class, and for helping all levels in the class to come away feeling more prepared to take on their own installations!" - Jonathan L.
Swagelok Essentials Day of Training Agenda:
|8:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon: Swagelok Tube Fitting Installation Essentials|
|12:00 Noon: Lunch Provided
|1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Swagelok Tube Bending Essentials|
What do attendees receive?
- 8 hours of training
- Extensive hands-on exercises
- Opportunity to apply learning by completing practical projects during class
- Installation handbooks
- Swagelok® Tube Fitter's Manual
- Student manuals
- Written exam (Tube Fitting Installation Essentials)
- Certificate of completion
- Lunch and snacks